Timely Delivery and Short Lead Times
As a small business, we have the ability to devote the necessary resources to get our customers their standard or custom speed sensors or converters in a timely manner - sometimes months ahead of other companies' lead times. If your speed sensor supplier is slowing down your production schedules, call SPECTEC and add more profit to your bottom line.
As an OEM speed sensor manufacturer, Spectec provides standard and custom:
- Magnetic speed sensors
- Variable reluctance (VR) sensors or Inductive magnetic sensors
- Zero-speed Hall-effect sensors and magneto-resistive sensors
- Turbine flow meter sensors
- Near-zero-speed, non-magnetic-drag RF proximity sensors
- Complementary signal conditioners, Magnetic Frequency to Voltage converters and Magnetic and 4 - 20mA converters, and instrumentation
- Engineering services for custom sensing applications and improving and replacing OEM sensors
Motion, Direction, Proximity and Speed Sensor Manufacturing
SPECTEC manufacturing process is FM Global approved to Approval Standard 3610 for Intrinsically Safe, CE electromagnetic compatibility directive compliant sensors and ISO 9001:2008. We also provide sensors for high temperature and cryogenic applications, sensors for environments with heavy vibrations, and sensor-related test equipment.
With our in-house machine shop and production centers, we offer fast turnaround time from design concept through design to manufacturing.
SPECTEC manufactures heavy equipment speed sensors for the military, diesel engines and diesel generators; RF pickups for the turbine flow meters, OEM replacement magnetic sensors for the locomotive traction motor market, and hall effect speed sensors for the mining equipment, aerospace and automotive markets.
A Short History of SPECTEC
Founded in Phoenix, Arizona in 1984, Spectec moved its operations to Montana in 1989. All our products are made in the USA. We are a small business that implemented our lean manufacturing system in 2000. We are an ISO 9001:2008 registered manufacturing and design company with a program of continual improvement and responsive customer service.